Reconnecting with Technology
Two Truths and a Lie
Create a slide on this presentation that includes:
1. Your Full Name
2. Two Truths and a Lie
Introduction to SAMR
This activity has been modified from Lisa Johnson's Exploring the Evolution of SAMR activity which can be found on this TACKK.
- Step 1: Explore the Various Models in the SAMR below
- Step 2: Be Ready to Discuss and Reflect using the SEE/THINK/WONDER Visible Thinking Framework
- What do you SEE?
- What do you THINK about that?
- What does it make you WONDER?
Just jot your notes down on a piece of paper.
SAMR Model credit can be found here.
- With a partner, share your SEE/THINK/WONDER
- Share your top 3 observations on this padlet.
Let's Play the SAMR Game!
- Navigate to Kahoot.it
- Instructor will share the the game pin
- Have fun!
As you watch the video below, share any thoughts, questions, agreements, disagreements, etc. you may have with the speaker here.
The sound is a little wonky, but the message is good.
Click here to download the Digital Citizenship Challenge Book and open in iBooks.
How do you stay current in todays Educational trends?
Based on the Educators PLN, choose a tool that you want to explore more. This will be how you share your homework.