How to be Safe on the Internet
1. Get parent permission to go on websites. If you don't get parent permission don't click on it because it could have virus on it.
2. Don't give anyone online your name or address etc. They could track you and potentially harm you. You only know who they say they are.
3. Don't meet up with anyone you meet online. They could be lying about their identity and hurt you
4. Don't give your password to anyone. They could get into your account and ruin stuff or post something you don''t want
5. If someone is cyber bullying you block them, if they continue to cyber bully you should tell a trusted adult.