Capital of Country: Paris
In 2013 France had a population of 66.03 million people. Over the years, France has gained 64,968,404 people.
Type of Government: Parliamentary Repubic
A parliamentary republic or parliamentary constitutional republic is a type of republic that operates under a parliamentary system of government where the executive branch (the government) derives its legitimacy from and is accountable to the legislature (the parliament).
Most people associate France culture with Paris, which is a center of fashion, cuisine, art, and architecture, but life outside of the city of lights is very different and varies by region.
Ratatouille is one of France many delicacies. It is a deconstructed meal composed of sliced colorful vegetables arranged over a garlic infused tomato sauce.
France Religion is Roman Catholic. Catholic 83-88%, Protestant 2%, Jewish 1%, muslim 5-10%, and unaffiliated 4%.
Problems in France
1. Water pollution is a serious problem in France due to the accumulation of industrial contaminants, agricultural nitrates, and waste from the nation's cities. France's cities produce about 18.7 million tons of solid waste per year.
2. Air pollution is a significant environmental problem in France, which had the world's eleventh highest level of industrial carbon dioxide emissions in 1992, totaling 362 million metric tons, a per capita level of 6.34 metric tons.
3. The greatest threat of extinction to France's flora and fauna involves its plant species. Of 4,000-plus species, 86 are endangered. Endangered or extinct species in France include the Corsican swallowtail, the gray wolf, the false ringlet butterfly, the Pyrenean desman, and the Baltic sturgeon. As of 1985, 25% of all species known to have appeared in France were extinct, endangered, or in substantial regression. Extinct species include Perrin's cave beetle and the Sardinian pika.
A healthier way for France
1. Due to helping water pollution avoid throwing garbage waste in pond, lakes, rivers, and oceans. Try to consume less water to the ground. Avoid using chemicals.
2. Air pollution is one of the most serious problems in the world. To help stop air pollution conserve energy. Turn off appliances and lights when not in use and recycle.
3. To help flora and fauna from extinction make your home wildlife friendly. Prevent harming any animals or damaging any plants.
A trip to France
I think I would consider going to visit France because I have heard it is a beautiful place. I would most definitely try and help out with what I can due to the cause of air, water pollution, and extinction. I would also like to go visit the eiffel tower while trying ratatouille.