Fall Arty Farty News
I'm pleased to say I now have prints and products available from Nuvango. I switched over from Society6 after too many complaints of shoddy products, not to mention, they never offered skins for iPad or Kindle. Not only does Nuvango have the newest iPhone6 cases, but most of my artwork is about the size of an iPad/Kindle in real life! I'm curious about their prints, so if you go ahead and order one, let me know how they look and send me pictures!
- Portrait Process Over the summer I executed a double portrait commission that meant a lot and was honored to do. If you'd like to see process shots, visit my blog here.
- Now thru December 23rd: I'm showing 3 paintings at Boxheart Gallery in Pittsburgh as part of their fall season.
- November 14th thru December 12th: I will be showing a selection of work at Toast in Cleveland. A reception will be held during Third Fridays on Friday, Nov. 21st. So if you are out at 78th Street Studios or in Gordon Square, come have a drink, or 4, with me! 6pm-10pm.
- Fundraiser & Contest: Mark your calendar for my mega fundraising sale and a chance to win an original framed watercolor! This will take place starting Saturday, Nov. 15th on my website. Read here to get all the details.
- New work has been added to my shop, a flapper, a black Madonna, and a few others.