A great tool for teachers and students!
Tackk is a free tool that helps you create online webpages quickly and easily. The impressive pages are then published online instantly for you to share and promote. Tackk can be used as a learning platform, provide an overview of a unit of work, links to assessment tasks and/or promote events. It is also a great way for students to present their work in digital form. It can’t get any easier!
Tackk can be used in a variety of ways with all levels of students. Since teachers can include a variety of media it inherently appeals to different learning styles.
Why Tackk Works in the Classroom
- SIMPLE CREATION The easiest way for students and teachers to create + share pages on the web.
- SPARK CREATIVITY Students tap into creativity using colors, fonts, _patterns, images, video, audio and more.
- PRIVATE SETTINGS Privacy options including private content _and password protection.
- EDMODO LOG IN Teachers and students can log in and share Tackks with Edmodo or Google+
- COLLABORATION Use your computer, tablet or phone to collaborate visually with Tackk Stream.
- IT'S FREE It's your favorite word, right? Create _and share for free, always.
- Works in any web browser....all you need is Internet access.
Using Tackk in the Classroom
Tackk can be used in all learning areas and for a range of activities. It is a perfect tool to create a simple and easy to follow website.
Ways to Use Tackk in the Classroom
- Lesson Planning
- Persuasive writing projects, essays and more
- Presentations to students/districts/teachers
- Parent communication
- Peer critiques/feedback
- Student ePortfolios
- "How to" or video tutorials
- School/class newsletters
- School announcements
Its Easy to Use