French Onion Soup
Bri S, Cody F.
- Je Faire fondre le beurre et l'huile d'olive . Ajouter les oignons et remuer.
- Je Ajoute le bouillon, et le thyme. Je Régle pendant 30 minutes .
- J’ai fait chauffer le four à deux cent cinquante
- Mettre le pain dans avec suisse , parmesan , provolone
- Je cuisiner jusqu'à ce que bouillonnant.
- 6. Verser la soupe dans une tasse mettre du pain dans la soupe.
- 1.2 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 cups of sliced onions
- 4 (10.5 ounce) cans of beef broth.
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices french bread
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 2 slices of dried swiss cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
Behind the Soup..
French onion soup comes from a very religious perspective, whether it was for religious instruction, or just a famine relief meal. Its also a french custom from clear soup to in which onion soup is, more of a milk color. French Onion Soup started as a lower class soup, peasants made it often because onions were cheap and easy to grow. But as chefs over time played and mixed with the recipe, French onion Soup can often be for high class depending the ingredients, or middle class. Another major part of its history is that it started in the roman times, it became a very popular soup and was spread around many people. Whether i was for when you’re sick, or a filling meal. French Onion Soup is great for everything.