A webpage all about the wonderful life you can have in Jesus Christ!
God is all love. "Love is patient, love is kind, love does not envy, love does not boast, love is not proud." He loves you no matter what you do or what you have done.
The beautiful thing about him is, he forgives. Sometimes we have trouble accepting that forgiveness though. Many people are thinking " God couldn't forgive me. What I have done is so terrible." But he does. And he loves you with all of his heart.
All he longs for, is for you to give your heart to him and worship him. He wants a relationship with you! Once you give your heart to him, all your past is gone! And you are a new creature in him! You are a son/daughter in his royal family!
He has taken everything! All the pain, loss, depression! He took it with him when he died on the cross for me and you! He doesn't want us to worry or doubt because we are his children and he will take care of us!
I hope this webpage is encouraging to everyone who sees it! I hope this opens your eyes to how wonderful your life is in Christ! And if your a person who wants this life look below to see what you have to do!(:
Romans 10:9- If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Encouraging Scriptures To Help You Get Through Life And Struggles
- 1 John 4:4- You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.
- Psalms 91- Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,my God, in whom I trust.” Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.“Because he[b] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”
- Jeremiah 29:11- For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
- Proverbs 3:5-6- Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
- Proverbs 18:10- The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
- Isaiah 41:10- So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- John 14:27- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Most Common Bible Versions
- New Living Translation (NLT)
- New International Version (NIV)
- New King James Version (NKJV)
- The Message (MSG)
- Amplified BIble (AMP)