This is an easter candy dish. It is super cute and easy to make. Makes a great center piece.
- A 5 inch terracotta pot, a larger terracotta saucer, straw hat, white and pink foam, w
1. Paint the pot and saucer white and let it dry.
2.Once its dry...pencil your face the pot, then go over it with the sharpie.
3. Trace off some lines on the saucer, then paint it. Sponge the color on the bottom and sides the saucer.
4. trace ears on foam and cut out.
5. Arrange the ears and flowers on the straw hat and let it dry.
6. I used a sealer on the pot and saucer once I was finished painting.