Five Benefits of Job Portals
In this highly competitive age getting a desirable job has become very difficult. People study hard and work harder to get themselves placed in a good company. Over the time due to the technological revolution, the job seeking scenario has witnessed a major change with several recruitment agencies and job portals pouring in to provide employment to people. With this, job search in India has become easier and quicker.
A convenient way to search for a job in India is through job portals. There are a number of job portals in India such as Naukri.com, Monster.com, and TimesJobs.com which have become a hit among the job seekers. Also, there are a number of other websites which provide employment opportunities to people.
These portals facilitate an easy flow of recruitment by helping companies and job seekers seek their dream job. Job aspirants need to register an ID on job portals and provide the required personal and professional information. These portals allow the user to submit their resume and apply for specific position in a particular company. It provides the users with all the relevant information and gives them an insight of the job position offered. Online portals also offer you an option to choose a job location. For example, if you are looking for Jobs in metro-politan city then you can just select an option and your list is ready.
Over the time, Job search in India has become easier due to the advent of Job portals.
Here are five benefits of job portals:
1. Online recruitment is time saving: Due to the technological revolution, job search in India has become easy with online portals. With online recruitment, people can search for a job 24*7. Online process is hassle-free and is accessible easily. Earlier, people used to look up for jobs in newspapers, but over the time online recruitment has become a hot favourite option. Employers and recruiters use this portal to make the process easy and fast paced.
2. Minimize the hiring cost: Posting a job online is inexpensive. One only has to pay registration fee; few portals even offer free registration.
3. Wider reach for employers: Job portals provide a complete insight of the candidate’s profile. A candidates profile states all the relevant information about the candidate including his academic qualification, number of years of experience, and aspirations. Employers have a wide pool of candidates to choose from.
4. Wider reach for candidates: Many well-known companies list job openings of their company on online portals. These portals provide candidates with all the relevant information about the job profile.
5. Allows database build up: Employers can save the best CVs they come across while looking for a suitable candidate.