!END WORLD HUNGER TODAY!
By:Zaydia Hughes- Taylor
* Almost 1 in every 15 children in developing countries dies from hunger.
* While hunger exists worldwide, 62.4 percent of the hunger exists in Asia/South Pacific. .
* The world produces enough food to feed all 7 billion people who live in it but those who go hungry either do not have land to grow food or money to buy.
* More than 20 percent of children in Asia and Africa are underweight for their age.
* In 2010, an estimated 7.6 million children — more than 20,000 a day — died from hunger.
* One thing I think people can do to help fight hunger is donate and fundraiser food.