We were asked to build a catapult to launch a angry bird (a.k.a candy corn) across the hall. Now we'll share some questions that we were assigned.
1. The difficulty of building a catapult how much hight and duct tape we needed to make it firm but not stiff
2. We had to much hight on the catapult.
3. They're all forms of energy.
4. In real life if you are learning about energy a great example is a catapult to show potential, knetic,and mechanical ENERGY.
5. We will make it lower and make it bigger. Also we will make a square base and put more duct tape on the bottom and less on the top.