Atmosphere- By: Katie Voravong
8 Facts and Pictures about our Atmosphere!!
1) The temperature of the layers go up and down. It will be warm in one atmosphere and cold in a different atmosphere.
2) Something thick compared to the earth, is the atmosphere.
3) The troposphere is how high planes fly. It's also where we live.
4) As you go higher in the atmosphere the pressure decreases which means it gets lower.
5) The greenhouse effect is what helps keep the planet warm.
6) As you go higher in the atmosphere the air gets thinner, and there's less oxygen to breathe.
7) The lapse rate is the rate when things get colder.
8) Without the atmosphere the planet would be incredibly hot during the day and extremely cold during the night.