Welcome to the #makerlibchat resource Tackk!
Check back often to see what new ideas have been posted.
SXSWedu 2015 prompted so many great discussions about the maker movement, as highlighted in this School Library Journal post. Let's keep the conversation going! Join the chat on Twitter, the second Wednesday of the month, @ 10:30 AM, CST.
- 3/11/15- Topic: SXSWedu Makerspace Core Convo Moderated by Leah Mann and Colleen Graves
- 4/8/15- Topic: Research behind the Maker Movement
- 5/13/15- Topic: Ideas for activities/stations
- 6/10/15- Topic: Elementary vs. High School vs Public- What can we do the same? What is different?
- 7/8/15- Topic: Maker Workshop