LOVE OR INFATUATION?
Wanna know if you're only infatuated? here's some example of an Infatuated person:
When they are in your life…
- You can stay up all night talking.
- People, places and time seem to fade away into the background.
- You feel more optimistic about the future and enthusiast about life.
- You feel better about yourself and have more self-confidence.
- You have more energy and don’t need as much sleep.
- You have an increased libido and an unexplainable, overpowering lust for them.
- You feel a sense of completion and wholeness.
When separated from them…
- You feel anxious, a little down, have self-doubts and a loss of energy.
- You have difficulty concentrating; thoughts of them become invasive, repetitive and all-consuming.
- You are jealous and suspicions about what they do and who they are with.
- You have nagging uncertainties about whether they really love you.
- You do things you normally would never do; like drive past their home, call and hang up, look through their cell phone, or try to catch them in a lie.
- Any contact from them in the form of a text, email, or phone message feels like a shot of adrenaline.
If you have broken up…
- You’re devastated and feel there is no point to living any more.
(Take solace. In a year, you’ll say “what was I thinking?!?”)
NOW WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE INLOVE? OR JUST INFATUATION?
BETTER THINK TWICE BEFORE IT GETS TO LATE. DON'T RUSH THINGS. REMEMBER.... FIRST THING'S FIRST. :)