- Your respiratory system is made up of the organs in your body that help you to breathe. Remember, thatRespiration = Breathing. The goal of breathing is to deliver oxygen to the body and to take away carbon dioxide. The lungs are the main organs of the respiratory system.
- THE NOSE, NASAL CAVITY, PHARYNX, LARYNX, TRACHEA, SMALLER CONDUCTING PASSAGEWAYS (BRONCHI AND BRONCHIOLES), AND LUNGS.
- there are 1500 miles of airways in the lungs of human beings
- An average person breathes in the equivalent of 13 pints of air every minute.
- In human beings, right lung is larger than left lung for accommodating heart
- Human sneeze travels faster. The fasted recorded sneeze is 120 miles per hour in speed.
- Laughter is the best medicine”, may have some truth. It helps to boost the immune system.
- assima can effect the lungs .