1. Be concise and to the point because you may right for a long time.
2.Answer all questions, and pre-empt further questions because it may seem like you are avoiding there questions.
3. Use proper spelling, grammar & punctuation you will look professinal or good for a job application.
4. When mailing a teacher, ALWAYS include your full name, class period or division because they might get confused or not remeber you it will help them.
5. Think twice before you hit that button because anyone will be able to see it because when you are applying for college it will show all the things you have posted on the internet they may be bad for you.
6. Use smiles (:, winks ;-) and other graphical symbols only when appropriate because they might get annoying for some people ^.^ .
7. Be careful what you say to others don’t be rude to them or say mean things about them beacuse they maye think your mean or bad to hang out with and you will not get lots of freinds like that.
8. Do not copy a link or a message with out your parents permission because it may be something bad or mean trying to hurt your feelings.