Information Report Writing
- The report is to be informative and objective which is based on facts. You are supposed to do research in order to write report.
- Referencing and citation are important. It can be checked in the criteria.
- There is to be a title and three subheadings. Every subheading must introduce the related section in a paragraph organization. For each section there must be at least one paragraph.
- The report must start with an introducing statement followed by some background
information (two- three sentences).
- A title
- Three body sections indicated by subheadings
- Opening statement/ Introduction
- In-text citation
- References page
- Word limit (minimum 250 words)
- Formal and impersonal language
- Use of present tense and past tense