White Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are very good they are my homemade from scratch recipe.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 20 oz coarsely chopped white chocolate (2 1/2 - 3 cups)
How to make them
- In bowl of stand mixer cream together butter and both sugars for 2 minutes in medium speed.
- Turn speed to low and add in eggs and vanilla. Turn mixer back up to medium and beat until smooth, about 20 seconds.
- Turn mixer back to low and add in salt, baking soda, baking powder and flour, mixing until just combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chunks.
- Chill dough for 24-36 hours.
- When ready to bake preheat oven to 375°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and form dough into heaping tablespoon sized balls, placing 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until golden around edges. Don't overbake.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 3-5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to finish cooling.
- In between batches, keep dough in the refrigerator.