ERASING THE LINE:
THE SAMR MODEL REMIXED
THE SAMR MODEL - with definitions
THE SAMR SWIMMING POOL graphic created by Carl Hooker
OUR SAMR INFOGRAPHIC (seen above)
OUR SAMR SWIMMING POOL GRAPHIC (seen below)
Lisa Hervey | firstname.lastname@example.org @lisahervey
Brittany Miller | email@example.com @AModernEducator
We are Instructional Technology Coaches with the Friday Institute for Educational Innovation at North Carolina State University and we serve K-12 schools and districts throughout North Carolina, delivering professional development and guiding others in a sustainable transition to a digital learning and teaching culture.
TWEET ABOUT IT! #SWIMLAPS
ISTE COACHING STANDARDS ADDRESSED... [more]
Visionary Leadership | Teaching, Learning, and Assessment | Content Knowledge & Professional Growth
DIGITAL TOOLS MODELED IN THIS SESSION... ALL FREE!!
- This page was created using Tackk
- Images were created using Illustrator (Jaclyn is also a graphic artist in addition to being an educator and coach - she drew everything you see), but other image creation tools we suggest include Canva, Pictochart, and graphics from the Noun Project
- QR codes were created using Unitag
- Our Twitter response generator QR code was created with QRStuff (Twitter)
- Our quick feedback form was made with Google Forms
Created by Jaclyn B. Stevens
*Thank you for the feedback! We have made additions to the resources on this page based on what YOU said you wanted in order to support your work in the field! Please continue to let us know what you think and how you have shared this with others!