1. In the desert it can 120 degrees in the morning and 40 in the evening.
2. Oases is hard to find in the desert.
3. People build terraces on mountains for vegetation.
4. They are traders in coastal plains in case you want to trade stuff.
5. The desert is dotted with oases
6. There's fruit's and vegetation in Oases.
7. You need a camel for transportation in the desert.
8. there are traders on coastal plains for something you want or need.
9. it rains 3-4 inches once a year in the desert.
10. In the Arabian Peninsula people travel through the desert while wearing a long loose fitting gown because the sun is going to be constantly beaming on you, they also wore a cotton headdresses to protect against dust, heat, and flies.