Hiring: Incredible .Net Developer
Fundable.com is hiring incredible developers to help startups.
Fundable is looking for incredible developers!
GREAT DOT NET DEVELOPER JOB
We're looking for an extremely smart .NET Developer.
Fundable.com - The Crowdfunding Platform for Startups - http://www.Fundable.com
We're based in Columbus, Ohio and have an incredible, all natural sunlit office on a ravine in Powell.
- Improve key aspects of the Web site including search, contact management, and community-based features
- Firm, practiced knowledge of .NET. This means you’ve actually built applications that are sweet, not just because you read an O’Reilly book about .NET while learning HTML commands!
- You live on-line. You’ve forgotten that you can use your cell phone to make voice calls.
- You’re all about the Web. You’ve pretty much developed nothing but Web-based apps your entire life, or close to it.
- MVC frameworks
- SQL queries, stored procedures, views, indexing
- Clean, self-documenting code making use of coding patterns
- REST-based web service development
- Orchard CMS
- Memcached experience
- Windows Azure/SQL Azure
- Very friendly, fast-paced atmosphere.
- Unlimited supply of caffeine in many delightful flavors
- Zero bureaucracy - if it's a good idea, we get it done - tonight!
- Between $60,000 - $100,000 depending on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits provided
- We don't track vacation and sick time
Fundable.com is an online platformfor startup companies to crowdfund their companies. Crowdfunding takes advantage of the new JOBS Act that allows startup companies to publicly raise money from individual investors like you and me.
Startups can list their idea on Fundable and use the platform to attract investors to back their companies. Until now, this was a long and painful process that kept millions of great founders and ideas from ever seeing the light of day.
Fundable takes the friction out of the process by connecting startups and backers online, saving significant amounts of time and frustration.
TO RESPOND >>
Please respond with your resume included and 3 links to public Web sites that you have led the development efforts on. Info@Fundable.com