Day 115 - March 16
How does our interaction with the community affect who we are?
Today, a RED STOPLIGHT DAY, we
- Began the Sherkspeare project, for which you must--
- Open and "Make a Copy" of these three documents: THIS and THIS and THIS.
- Create an original radio play, set in Arlington (to demonstrate how interaction with the community affects people), that include elements of Sherlock Holmes stories and Shakespeare's comedies.
- Read Twelfth Night, choosing either the left pages or right pages or both.
- Use either Sparknotes or Shakespeare Navigators to help you out.
- Read the Radio Play Project Rubric.
- Listen to a sample radio play.
- Prepare your radio play plan.
- Fill out the notes on the Twelfth Night character chart.
- Guess at the meaning of the Twelfth Night romance scenes.