1. Aid-help or support; assistance.
2. Actions-something done or performed; act; deed.
3. Free-enjoying personal rights or liberty as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
4. Beams-any of various relatively long pieces of metal, wood, stone, etc., manufactured or shaped especiallyfor use as rigid members or parts of structures or machines.
5. Fence-the place of business of such a person.
6.Horses-a large, solid-hoofed, herbivorous quadruped, Equus caballus, domesticated since prehistoric times,bred in a number of varieties, and used for carrying or pulling loads, for riding, and for racing.
7. Syllables-one or more written letters or characters representing more or less exactly such an element ofspeech.
8. Jumbles-to confuse mentally; muddle.
9. Formality-condition or quality of being formal; accordance with required or traditional rules, procedures, etc.;conventionality.
10. Sight-the power or faculty of seeing; perception of objects by use of the eyes; vision.
11. Growth-the act or process, or a manner of growing; development; gradual increase.
12. Breathless-with the breath held, as in suspense, astonishment, fear, or the like: breathless listeners of the mysterystory.
13. Abilities-power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
14. Observation-an act or instance of noticing or perceiving.
15. Trusting-reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence.