"An educated girl can change the world"
"To educate 1 million girls across Africa by 2020"
One Girl is a non-profit organization working to improve the quality of life anhttps://tackk.com/g0njdpd education for girls in Sierra Leon, West Africa .
- Started in 2010
-Chantelle Baxter was the founder
-Headquarters in Australia
- 66 million girls around the world are NOT in school
- 44% of girls are forced into marriage before age 18 in Sierra Leone
- Teenage pregnancy is the #1 reasons for drop outs in schools (Before the age of 15)
- Only 15% of girls complete secondary school in Sierra Leone
- More than 70% of people in Sierra Leone earn less than $2 a day
- Business Brains
- School Aswesomisation
- Request a speaker
- Start your own project (fundraising)
- Become an ambassador (active participation)