New Resolutions ... New Opportunities
About 8% of New Year's Resolutions are Actually Met
Together we CAN change this statistic! Research shows successful resolution keepers are those who:
- Keep it Simple by going after something concrete and attainable
- Make It Obvious through reflection and measuring what is important
- Engage in Partnerships with those who positively support with no judgement
Do New Year's Resolutions Matter?
Do You Have a New Year's Resolution?
Would you be willing to make an instructional commitment as a New Year's Resolution within your classroom? Together we would:
- Keep it Simple by setting a concrete learning goal for your students. We will plan and see this goal through using strategies for best practice
- Make Learning Obvious through reflection and measuring our progress based on student evidence
- Engage in Partnership as partnering with a coach builds resiliency through a positive support system for trying new and innovative practices in the classroom
Schedule a Planning Session
Let's work together to make your instructional New Year's Resolution come to life! Fill in the information below or email me directly to get started.