COMPUTER APPLICATIONS I
Directions: Answer each question on a sheet of paper.
1. The section of the newsletter that contains the name of the newsletter is called the _____.
2. The subhead section of a newsletter includes ________ and ____________.
3. When lines of text in the body of a newsletter are aligned with the right and left margins, it is said to be ________________.
4. A line of text that tells the reader where to find the rest of the article in the newsletter is called a __________line.
5. A container that holds text that be positioned anywhere on the page is called a ___.
6. The space between columns in a newsletter are called _____.
7. A pull quote is used to ____.
8. Graphics are used in a newsletter to _____.
9. In order to create a new section with a different number of columns in the document, a _____ must be created.
10. The first line of text on a flyer is called the _________.