By: Carly Disinger-Jodi Crum
Three Physical Features Worth Visiting:
- Everest Region- It is located in Northeast of Nepal. The prime attraction is the 8,848m peak of Mt. Everest.
- Chitwan National Park- Activities available here include a jungle safari tour on elephant back, a jungle walk, a canoe ride and much more. Chitwan National Park holds 56 species of mammals including the one-horned rhinoceros, the royal Bengal tiger and the rhesus monkey. The park also holds 539 species of birds.
- Pokhara- Here you can have a wonderful view of the Annapurna Range, Phewa Lake and the Seti which is a vanishing River. You can also visit Devil's fall.
Three Human Geographic Features That Are A Must See:
- The China Temple- It was built by Buddhist Association of China. It is a complex of pagodas, prayer rooms and meditation cells.
- The Myanmar Temple- It is a shiny gold and white structure that resembles the Shwe-dagon Pagoda of Yangon
- Japan Peace Stupa- This was built by Nippon Jon Kyohoji of Japan. It is 41m tall. It is a structure with four Buddha statues set into the stupa's dome facing four cardinal directions.
Three Hotels Perfect For Your Budget:
- Antithi Resort and Spa- $113 per night, 4 stars, Pokhara
- Fulbari Resort and Spa- $69 per night, 4 stars, Pokhara
- Silver Oaks Inn- $22 per night, 2 stars, Pokhara
Five Restaurants for your comfort:
- Coffee Concerto- Italian
- Aankhi Jkyal Restaurant and Bar- Asian, Indian, Italian,Continental
- Be Happy Restaurant- Chinese,Indian,Mexican,Nepali,Continental
- Oxygen Lounge Bar- English,Continental,Bar,Wine Bar
- Olive Cafe-Mediterranean
3 wonderful places for the Olympics:
- Tribhuvan University Internation Cricket Ground
- Dasarath Stadium
- Pokhara Stadium