Ms. Gaul's Gazette Summer #1
The Welcome Session
- Monday, June 1 - Synchronous Welcome Session at 8 P. M.
- Thursday, June 4 - Weekly Tutoring Synchronous Session at 8 P. M.
- Brightspace training - June 2 @ 7pm and June 4 @ 11am
Georgia Virtual School Help and Reminders
- Go ahead and complete the Student Orientation Course if you haven't already. That way you can start the course on time.
- Come to the Welcome Session on Monday, June 6 at 8 P.M. by following this link: http://gavirtualschool.adobeconnect.com/officecassandragaul/
- Tuesday, June 7 at 7 P.M.
- Tuesday, June 11 at 11 A.M.
Enter the meeting as a Guest. Type your first and last name. Session Link: Navigate Your GaVS Course
Introductory Discussion Board Post - Due Monday
Don't forget to reply to two other posts.
MLA Format Assignment - Due Tuesday
Intro to The Giver Resources
I'm so excited to be reading The Giver with you. Go ahead and start reading the novel and answering the questions. Even though, the first set of chapter questions isn't due until the third week, you'll want to start early.
Email Me: email@example.com
Check the discussion boards to see if another student is struggling with the same topic.
Come to my weekly synchronous sessions for extra tutoring!
Check emails daily for updates, reminders, and additional information!