- how does a flood form?
A flood forms when too much snow melts and lets the water build up and fill the streets. A flood can also be where heavy rain will also fill the homes/stores Etc... and or grass.
- What is a flood?
A flood is where heavy rain or snow drowns living and non living things, and covers much of the land.
How Does A Flood Effect Living things?
A flood can do a lot of dammage such as
- Kill Plants, Animals, and Humans
- can end up dammaging a lot of living things bones and habbitates
- Can also drown a whole city
How Can We Prevent Floods From Damaging homes?
Here Are Some Ways To Prevent Damaged homes :
- make a flood wall
- seal the building with some water proof render ( coat of plaster that keeps out water)
Here Are Some Historical Floods
- On November 26, 2005 New Delhi, India 75 people had died and 53 people were injured due to rising flood waters .
- On February 27, 1938 "The Los Angeles Flood Of 1938" had occured there were 115 deaths and was a very devestating time for L.A