My Tech Bot Logo !!!
What is it?
- My project is a Tech Bot! (As shown in the stomach of the robot.)
- I made something that is able to repair electronics.
Why did you make it?
- I made it because I've always wanted to see if a robot could fix things.
- I wanted to see if I could do something that may be impossible to do.
What challenges did you face?
- I had a really hard time with creating the arms and the legs for the robot using the Nodes tool in Inkscape.
- Moving through the project, I found that it's not very difficult to create a robot using the Box tool.
How did you overcome any problems?
- The solution was to watch Jean's video again until I figured out what I needed to do.
- I was able to find a workaround by using shortcuts to duplicate the objects and figures.
What did you like/dislike about the project?
- I really liked that it was pretty cool to create a logo for our Scratch game!
- I didn't like that I had to keep clicking back on forth on different tabs to watch the training video and to use Inkscape.
What would you do differently?
- If I did this again, I would use more color in my project.
- Next project, I would like to create a Scratch game.