Ismael Rogelio Garcia
BRIGHTON BEACH MEMORIES
THE GREAT DEPRESSION
1. The Great Depression (1929-39) was the deepest and longest-lasting economic downturn in the history of the Western industrialized world.
2. The poeple who was more affected where the workers.
3. In the United States, the Great Depression began soon after the stock market crash of October 1929, which sent Wall Street into a panic and wiped out millions of investors. Over the next several years, consumer spending and investment dropped, causing steep declines in industrial output and rising levels of unemployment as failing companies laid off workers.
COLLEGES IN THE 1930'S
New York University
- The tuition for this school was from $400 to $1000 dollar.
- The total amount to pay is $40,560 for four semester.
- The colleges from now are different because now there's a lot of women in colleges and in the 1930's there wasn't a lot of women in colleges.
- The cost of gas in the 1930's would be like
Stan's Apology Letter
I write you this letter to tell you how sorry I am. It wasn't my intention to hurt you I just think that what you did to Andrew wasn't fear and that's why I got mad.
But if you give me my job back I will be in time everyday and I would do every thing you want to.
Because I need money because my dad is sick and he cant work.
The first show is on April 30 at 8:00 pm. The cost of each tickets is $90.00 for each person.