* Continent is Europe.
* $21.93 billion in imports.
* $12.74 billion in exports.
* 220 volt electricity
* National Anthem: Beautiful is our homeland,O so fearless, O so gracious, Our fathers' ancient glory, Many god bless you live forever! You are our only glory, You are our only treasure, Yes, we love your plains and valleys, Yes, we love your hills and mountains, Sava, Drava, keep on flowing, Danube, do not lose your vigor, Deep blue sea go tell the whole world, That a Eroat loves his homeland. When his fields are kissed by sunshine, When his oaks are wipped by wild winds, When his dear ones go to heaven, Still his heart beats for Croatia!
* Currency name is Croatian- Kuna
* $1.00 Us= $5.78426 Croatian
* Cost of things in Croatia are: A meal at a enexpensive Restaurant is $40-$50. one litter of milk is about $10. Basic utilities monthy are about $1,000.
* Christianity is the dominant religion in Croatia.
* Languages are Serbo- Croatian.
* Best time to travel to Croatia is spring- early autumn.
* Shots for most things can be found at a pharmacie.
* Pasports can be found at a local embassy or consulate.
* visa cost is $47
* Natural hazards are Drought, earthquakes, flood, wildfires, Ext.
* it is about half the size of kansas
* capital city is Zagreb
* types of government are Parliamentary republic- parliamentary system
* it is 10:19 in Croatia and 3:19 in kansass
* pasta is the most popular food in Croatia
* Life expectancy is about 76.92 years.