Tuesday 12th May
1. How many odd numbers?
2. How much do I need to add to each to get to 50?
3. Add all the numbers in the first, second, third and fourth rows.
4. Add all the numbers in the first, second, third, fourth and fifth columns.
5. My target number is 15, what operation do I need to use to get to my target number from each of these numbers?
6. Which numbers have only 2 factors?
7. Which numbers has the following factors: 4 x 4, 2 x 5, 4 x 10, 2 x 7, 8 x 3 etc.
8. Which numbers are multiples of 3?
9. Which numbers are multiples of 5?
10. List the numbers in each row from highest to lowest
11. List the numbers in each column from lowest to highest.
12. Add ten to each number.
13. Add 9 to each number.
14. Add 11 to each number.
15. Double each number.
16. Half each number. Which ones have a remainder?
17. Mystery number: It is more than 30, it is an odd number and it is a multiple of 9. What is the number.
18. Can you create your own mystery number problem?
19. How many ways can you reach 100?