300 Hour Advanced
Yoga Teacher Training
A 100 Hour Module with Laurel Hodory, Sally Walsh Roberts
& Guest Teachers
Part 1 of 3
in this advanced 300 Hour Teacher Training
registered with the Yoga Alliance*
- To create classes for any level of student using Six Intelligent Sequencing Methods, guaranteed to keep your teaching fresh
- How to develop and fill yoga series / specialty workshops
- Teach from the heart using Authentic Voice Method
- How to teach private lessons and keep your students coming back for more
- Effective hands-on assists
- And more!
*Formerly called 500 Hour Teacher Training. Starting in 2014, the Yoga Alliance has changed the name to 300 Hour.
Meets at The Yoga Training Center in Grandview Thursday 6-830pm and Friday through Sunday 8am-6pm with lunch 1230-2pm
Applicants must be certified at the 200 Hour Level from a Yoga Alliance Registered school and have at least six months teaching experience to apply.
Investment for Part 1: 100 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
Register Now (by 3/15/14) for just $1,747 or four easy payments of $474
Register (after 3/15/14) for $1,997 or four easy payments of of $574
Investment for Parts 1-3: Complete 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
Part 1 meets as noted above. Part 2 & 3 meet in 2015.
Complete Registration $4,897
Save $1094 when you enroll in all 3 parts and Pay-in-Full!