My Birthday Elements
Hydrogen (H) and Helium (He)
Two physical properties.
1. The density of hydrogen is 0.08988 g/L
2. This is a colorless, odorless gas
Two chemical properties
1. Hydrogen is able to mix with oxygen to make water
2. Just plain hydrogen is very dangerous around flames.
One us of hydrogen is drinking water. Without hydrogen, we would die of dehydration.
Two physical properties
1. This is a colorless, unreactive gas
2. Helium is lighter than air but heavier than hydrogen
Two chemical properties.
1. Helium doesn't burn
2. This is also a non toxic gas
One use helium is used for is to fill balloons because it's safer than using hydrogen.
website I used