- The Core teacher will be measuring the ESE students at grade level. The ESE teachers are monitoring at performance level.
- The ESE teachers will now be tracking their students, using the same tracking forms as the Core teacher.
- The ESE teacher and Core teacher must have some conversations about the students being served. The ESE teachers lesson plans must support the Core teacher's lesson plans.
- Everything is DATA Driven
- Please make sure you WIGS for your grade level and classroom are posted and updated.
- Our DOE partner Charla Bauer:)
- Our focus this year is ....LEARNING GAINS!!!
- MTSS Team A & Team B....even if you do not have any Tier students, check in on your day and then you may leave. Guidance will be keeping an attendance sheet for MTSS documentation.
- IPDP ......
- On or before October 24- Teacher uploads draft IPDP to AIMS.
- On or before October 31- Admin reviews, meets with teacher, provides IPDP feedback, scores Baseline data through PD Objectives.
- On or before November 7- (As needed) Teacher uses feedback to revise IPDP; resubmits information.
- On or before November 14- (As needed) Admin revises score.
Thursday: Leader Landing; MTSS Team A; PLC 4th & 5th grade
Friday: Leader Landing; MTSS Team B
Monday 10/6: Kdg- 2nd grade Dance Team Practice
Tuesday 10/7: Fall Retakes
Wednesday 10/8: Faculty Meeting
Thursday 10/9: Fire Drill
Oct. 1st - Michele Thompson
How are you incorporating the 7 Habits into your daily instruction?