Peasant Project By: Trevor Reece
* Peasants were the lower class citizens of the kingdom in medieval ages who worked.
* Peasants carried out hard work by farming or tending animals.
* 90% of people in kingdom were peasants.
* Peasants were provided homes for their work.
* Peasants and serfs were shoemakers, smiths, or millers.
* Peasants were protected by manors if they did their work.
* Serfs were owned by lords and king and served them.
* Peasants usually had a hard life and had large amounts of family members.