By: Allen Sharpe
Definition: To make fun of people or to treat bad.
1.Over 3 million students are victims of bullying each year.
2.About 160,000 teens skip school every day because of bulling.
3.90% of 4th through 8th graders have been victims of bullying.
4 1 in 10 students don't want to come to school because of repeated bullying.
5. As boys age they are less and less likely to feel sympathy for victims of bullying. In fact they are more likely to add to the problem than solve it.
How it happens
Bullies don't care how they make people feel. The child who bullies does so to gain attention. It is estimated that one in four bullies will have a criminal record by age 30. bullying has been around scene cave men times the amount of kids being depressed or even if it goes far enough kids sometimes will commit suicide. They treat their peers bad as a way to make themselves feel better.
some signs of bullying
- Comes home with torn damaged, or missing pieces of clothing , books , or other things
- Has few if any friends with that he or she spends time with.
- Has lost interest in school work or suddenly begins to do bad in school.
- Experiences a loss of appetite.
- has a lowered self-esteem.
Who tries to help people who suffer from you're topic?
You can talk to his/her teachers about the problem.
You can talk to the principle and bring the bullied kid the and bullies
In this picture the bully is taking his lunch money and if he dose not he will beat him up.
Its important for people to know about bullying because some times you can save peoples lives by helping them. Even save more than one life because some times they will go on rampages. Most of the time bullies have a criminal record by the age of 30.
some sights that I used
sources that I used.