How to Hit a Baseball
By Karter luster and Ben McGee
To hit the baseball you have to do these steps
- first you must find the sweetspot on your bat
- next practice your swing and try to make contact. As you get better at making contact try to hit the sweetspot.
- to increase strength try lifting weights at medium to high intensity
- To hit the ball you always have to keep eye contact on the ball
To increase hand-eye coordination hit small wiffle balls with a baseball bat.
- To get better at hitting practice 3 to 5 days a week. You should practice Monday, Wensday and Thursday.
- You should hit for at least 45 minutes to 60 minutes every time you practice.
- You must strech every time before you practice.