GOOGLE FOR SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS
1 - Store files and data remotely.
2 - Access and edit projects anywhere, anytime via your mobile device.
3 - Automatic save.
4 - Revision history.
5 - Easy to share and collaborate.
- Meeting agendas and follow up notes
- Grade level or subject area team planning
- Share a template for classroom observations
- Revise long documents where each participant edits one particular section
- View your documents' revision history and roll back to any version.
- Create a shared folder (a folder is also called a Collection) and encourage staff members to place documents there.
FORMS AND SHEETS
- Classroom observations.
- Inventory of technology, textbooks, calculators, supplies, etc.
- Feedback and surveys on meetings and professional development.
- Collaborating on a presentation for a conference, department meeting, professional development, or parent workshop.
- Facilitating an app, tech tip, or teaching strategy smackdown.
- Organizing an edcamp or unconference.