Introduction To Cells
What are Cells?
Cells are the basic unit of life.
Characteristics Of Living Things
1.All living things are made up of cells.
2. Cells are the smallest living thing,the basic unit of structure and function in living things.
3. Cells are made from other cells.
Example's and Picture's of Characteristics of Living Things
1. Living things are made of cells.
2. Living things obtain and use energy.
3. All living things can grow.
4. All living things can reproduce.
5. Living things respond to their environment living things adapt to their environment.
6. Living things get rid of waste.
4. All living things can reproduce. (right above) (sorry did not mean to make it look like that.)