#GRA14: Collaborate with Tackk Stream
We recently launched Tackk Stream, an easy and fun way to have a conversation. A Stream lives at the bottom of your Tackk and allows students and teachers to interact with each other by posting comments, photos, video and more.
Here are just a few ways that Stream can be used during GRA:
- Student conversations about their selected GRA book.
- Interactive discussions with students around the country or world.
- Visual comments/submissions for prompts given by the teacher.
- Teachers collaboration on ideas and thoughts.
- Teacher sharing of GRA lessons and tools.
- Quick feedback for student Tackks.