Hiring at Marketing Agency in NE Ohio
JOB TITLE: Designer
LOCATION: Hudson, Ohio
DESCRIPTION: Create and develop electronic and print materials and presentations to meet the marketing goals established for each client’s project. Produce visual solutions to the communication needs of clients based on account services input, using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness. Use imaginative flair, awareness of current trends in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding of material costs and time limits.
Responsible design for all the visual communications:
• Electronic design
- Dreamweaver & WordPress
- Email newsletters
• Graphic design
- Logo development
• Some photography
• Projects are focused to achieve client’s goals, working on multiple projects at a time. Computer savvy, proactive, work in a team environment. Adhere to legal requirements. Work in a team environment for several team members at once. Good communications, meet deadlines with defined time frames. Part time, flexible hours.
• MUST be proficient with Macintosh computers in an OSX environment. Relevant software programs: primarily Adobe Creative Suite CS5 including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Internet web design experience required. Web CSS HTML programming experience a plus. Print production of marketing related materials experience preferred. Packaging experience in on-shelf product preferred.
• BFA, BS or BA or equivalent in graphic design, visual communications, or web development is preferred.
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience in graphic design desired, with a strong awareness of design trends.
• Portfolio of strong electronic marketing materials and some print materials.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills.
Please email Info@resources-results.com 1) resume 2) cover letter 3) salary history 4) digital portfolio or link to portfolio website. No phone calls, please.