Greycroft is Hiring
Two pre-grad school Analyst/Associates in NYC
We're hiring! Looking for two pre-grad school analyst/associates - both consulting/finance types and operators are encouraged to apply! Details below.
Analyst/Associate Role at Greycroft Partners in New York
- Analyst/Associate on the core Greycroft Partners investment team, based in our New York City office.
- Evaluate potential investments in early stage companies, including meeting with management teams, conducting financial due diligence, engaging in market research, and running competitive analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of fundraising documents, valuation memos, and investor updates.
- Work with Greycroft portfolio companies on selected projects; attend management and Board meetings for existing companies.
- Manage internal Greycroft deal pipelines and status updates; support Greycroft investment team in various functions.
- Compensation is market-competitive.
- This is a two-year position for pre-graduate school professionals.
We are looking for two candidates at the pre-graduate school level who are each between 1-3 years out of an undergraduate program, ideal background is either:
- 1-3 years of investment banking, management consulting, private equity or venture capital experience; or
- 1-3 years of operating experience inside of a technology company.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Enjoy mixing with the technology start-up, incubator/accelerator, and venture community.
- Demonstrated passion for the media, software, and technology industries, and a deep respect for entrepreneurship; prior entrepreneurial experience or work with start-ups is a plus.
How to Apply
Please submit a very short introductory paragraph, relevant social media links, and a resume to AssociateResumes@greycroft.com.
About Greycroft Partners:
Greycroft Partners is a leading venture capital firm focused on investments in the Internet and mobile markets. With offices in the two media capitals of the world - New York and Los Angeles – Greycroft is uniquely positioned to serve entrepreneurs who have chosen us as their partners. Greycroft leverages an extensive network of media and technology industry connections to help entrepreneurs gain visibility, build strategic relationships, successfully bring their products to market, and build successful businesses.
Greycroft manages $600 million and has made over 120 investments since inception, including leading companies such as App Annie, BaubleBar, Braintree, Buddy Media, Collective, Extreme Reach, Huffington Post, JW Player, Klout, Maker Studios, Plain Vanilla, Pulse, TheRealReal, Trunk Club and WideOrbit. For more information please visit the Greycroft Partners website at www.greycroft.com.