Newton's Laws of Motion
What you need to know and show:
- Whenever an object is seen to speed up, slow down, or change direction we know an unbalanced force acts on it.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
- The different kinds of forces and their effects on objects.
- Balanced forces' action on an object result in no change in motion.
- Every object exerts gravitational forces on every other object. Gravitational forces are hard to detect unless at least one of the objects has a lot of mass.