Digital Learning Day
Choose one of the following projects to work work on
Project #1: Leprechaun Hide-N'-Seek!
After you finish the video please do the following activity.
- Find the leprechaun coloring page.
- Color the Leprechaun and cut him out
- Take pictures of your leprechaun hiding around the room and create a Leprechaun hide n' seek Pic Collage. Make sure to include a title. Here are some examples that I did.
- Be creative and unique!
- When you finish save your project in the St. Patrick's Day folder of Google Drive and you can start on project #2.
Project #2: As Good as Gold!
Watch the video above and then start the project.
- Get your materials
- 1 green paper
- 1 strip of gold
- one paper with writing and drawing pieces on them
- glue stick
- Cut out the green pot, the gold, and the two pieces on the white sheet.
- Write about someone who means more to you than gold on the writing piece.
- Draw a picture of the person that means more than gold to you on the blank piece.
- Glue the pieces onto the pot of gold.
- When you finish take a picture of your work and turn it into the St. Patrick's Day folder of your Google Drive and you can start on project #1.