By Emily and Samuel
Describe the measures governments could take to ensure online documents are accessible to citizens who lack access to a a computer or the Internet.
1. Public Libraries
- Provide Libraries with computers that can access the internet or have important documents that saved offline.
- This would require constructing new facilities and buildings to store the computers
- Would allow many people within walking or driving distance access to these documents through the resources offered in this central location
2. Telephone services
- Would allow any person with telephone connection to ask for documents to be delivered to them
- This would reach out to all remote locations accessible by mail
- Would be most efficient use of the paper
3. Documents in Hard Copy
- This would mane printing the documents and storing them in government facilities
- Allows many locations to store the document copies such as post offices, libraries, and court houses
- Would require a lot of paper