HOW TO: Make a Floral Wreath
A wreath can be created for any occasion and used for personal use or as a gift.
- Grapevine Wreath
- Assorted Silk Flowers
- 2" Wide Wired Ribbon
- Floral Wire or Pipe Cleaner
- Hot Glue Gun"
1. Make a bow out of part of the wired ribbon.
2. Wrap grapevine wreath with wired ribbon and attach to wreath.
3. Remove silk flowers and some leaves from stems.
4. Without glueing place flowers on wreath and arrange until you have the look you want.
5. Starting on either side of the bow glue a section of flowers at a time.