Baby Sign Language
Baby sign language is a way of introducing communication to infants before they can talk, enabling them to express their feelings, wishes and needs.
Facts about how to teach it:
- Start by introducing signs that you baby will use frequently every day, and that your child is motivated to learn; mom, dad, dog, milk, etc.
- Use flash cards, DVD's, signing dictionaries/books, etc.
- Incorporate signing with your daily routines.
Benefits of baby sign language:
- Less fussing.
- Creates a better parental bond.
- Boosts brain development.
Pictures of baby sign language: