Biography Project for Mrs. Hemry's 8th grade Language Arts class
made by Lucas J
Malala Yousafzai was born on July 12, 1997.
Significant events in History that affected Malala's life
- The Taliban where invading Pakistan.
- The Taliban were blowing up schools in her home town of swat.
As a young girl Malala practical grew up in school. When malala was really young her papa said she would stand in front of the chalk board and be the "teacher" of the class of invisible children. Malala had lots of friend where she lived and loved to play sports and other games with them. But her favorite thing to do is learn at school with all her friends.
People who influenced her life.
- Her papa who supported her and made shore she when to school as often as she could.
- Her mother who studied with her and and helped her learn and do better at school.
- Malala was the top of all her classes almost every year.
- She was shot in the head at point blank and survived to continue to speak up.
- youngest person to be a nominee for the noble peace prize.
- Top of her class at school.
- Won the national Pakistan youth peace prize.
- Wrote a book on herself.
The theme of Malala's life is ...
The theme of her life was that every one should have education no matter their gender or belief. An that we need to do what ever it takes to accomplish its.
Bio.com. A&E Networks Television, n.d. Web. 06 Mar. 2015.
"Malala Yousafzai: The Bravest Girl in the World." Parade's Community Table. N.p., 05 Oct. 2013. Web. 06 Mar. 2015.
"Diane Sawyer Sits Down With the Inspirational Malala Yousafzai." YouTube. YouTube, n.d. Web. 06 Mar. 2015.
"The Story of Malala Yousafzai." YouTube. YouTube, n.d. Web. 06 Mar. 2015.
"Malala Yousafzai's Nobel Prize Speech." YouTube. YouTube, n.d. Web. 05 Mar. 2015.
"Malala Yousafzai, Kailash Satyarthi Win Nobel Prize." YouTube. YouTube, n.d. Web. 06 Mar. 2015
Yousafzai, Malala, and Christina Lamb. I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban. N.p.: n.p., n.d. Print.